Who doesn’t want to get a better price on an auto insurance policy in Arizona? No matter whether you need to purchase a new policy or replace an active one, we can help you get the Arizona auto insurance quotes you need – online! In fact, we allow you to compare quotes from an extensive assortment of insurers straight from the computer! Participating insurance companies may include Allstate, GEICO, Nationwide, Progressive, State Farm, and many more!
To get started, simply submit your zipcode in the space provided. We will automatically present you with a list of Arizona car insurance carriers. From there you’ll compare premium quotes, plans, and eligibility specifications.
Arizona Auto Insurance Requirements
In Arizona, auto insurance is required. Like all states, Arizona has regulations mandating the minimum level of max liability you must carry. More often than not, you will see these liability thresholds posted as three cash amounts, like $15,000/$30,000/$10,000.
The first two dollar amounts are minimum protections for personal injuries liability. The first is for only one man or woman in any automobile accident, the next for every person put together. The last number relates to maximum liability for damage to property.
Arizona No Fault Insurance
Arizona is not one of the dozen or so no fault insurance states in the US. In a no fault state, the policyholder must pay medical bills for both you and your vehicle’s occupants, no matter who caused the crash. No-fault states have these laws and regulations in place to curtail insurance fraud.
Uninsured Motorist Insurance in Arizona
You are not required to carry uninsured motorist insurance in Arizona. Uninsured motorist insurance, also called UM/UIM coverage, provides protection in the event the insured is injured in a car accident in which the other party is liable, but doesn’t have insurance.
At Get a Car Insurance Quote Online, we recommend that you get uninsured motorist protection, no matter whether UM/UIM protection is required in your state. This is because almost 15% of US drivers are not covered by insurance.
- Auto Insurance Apache Junction, AZ
- Auto Insurance Avondale-Goodyear, AZ
- Auto Insurance Bullhead City, AZ
- Auto Insurance Chandler, AZ
- Auto Insurance Coronado, AZ
- Auto Insurance Flagstaff, AZ
- Auto Insurance Gilbert, AZ
- Auto Insurance Glendale, AZ
- Auto Insurance Guadalupe, AZ
- Auto Insurance Kingman, AZ
- Auto Insurance Kino, AZ
- Auto Insurance Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Auto Insurance Mesa, AZ
- Auto Insurance Mission, AZ
- Auto Insurance Oro Valley, AZ
- Auto Insurance Peoria, AZ
- Auto Insurance Phoenix, AZ
- Auto Insurance Prescott, AZ
- Auto Insurance Rincon, AZ
- Auto Insurance Scottsdale, AZ
- Auto Insurance Sierra Vista, AZ
- Auto Insurance Sun City, AZ
- Auto Insurance Tempe, AZ
- Auto Insurance Tucson, AZ
- Auto Insurance Yuma, AZ