Are you looking to get an inexpensive insurance policy for a new car, truck, or SUV? If so, you have come to the right place. We have partnered with the most prominent auto insurance providers – carriers such as GEICO, Progressive, Nationwide, and others – to enable you to find the best auto insurance premiums – online! Getting Kentucky car insurance quotes online from an extensive variety of insurance providers is a convenient way to make sure you aren’t overpaying for your rates. After researching policies, premiums, and discounts between companies, you can make an informed decision about which policy is best-suited for you and your family.
Kentucky Auto Insurance Requirements
For Kentucky motorists, insurance is required.
Of course, Kentucky has legislation outlining the minimum degree of liability you will have to maintain. More often than not, you will see these guidelines quoted as three cash amounts, such as $25,000/$50,000/$10,000.
Kentucky insurance minimum requirements are the following:
- $25,000: Bodily injury liability maximum for one individual injured in an accident
- $50,000: Bodily injury liability maximum for all of the injuries in one single accident
- $10,000: Property damage liability maximum for one single accident
No Fault Insurance: Kentucky?
Kentucky is one of the 12 no-fault insurance states in the US. In no states, a policy must pay the medical expenses of you and your vehicle’s occupants, no matter who caused the collision. No fault car insurance laws curtail insurance fraud.
Kentucky Uninsured Motorist Laws
In Kentucky, you are not required to carry uninsured motorist insurance. Uninsured motorist insurance, generally known as UM/UIM coverage, provides protection in the event the insured is injured in a collision in which the other party is at fault, but not insured. Lots of insurance brokers recommend that you get uninsured motorist insurance, no matter if UM/UIM insurance is required where you live. Why? Because nearly 15% of US motorists aren’t covered by an insurance policy.
- Auto Insurance Bowling Green, KY
- Auto Insurance Bromley, KY
- Auto Insurance Covington, KY
- Auto Insurance Edgewood, KY
- Auto Insurance Erlanger, KY
- Auto Insurance Frankfort, KY
- Auto Insurance Ft Mitchell, KY
- Auto Insurance Ft Wright, KY
- Auto Insurance Hadley, KY
- Auto Insurance Hatton, KY
- Auto Insurance Lexington, KY
- Auto Insurance Louisville, KY
- Auto Insurance Lyndon, KY
- Auto Insurance Newport, KY
- Auto Insurance Okolona, KY
- Auto Insurance Owensboro, KY
- Auto Insurance Paducah, KY
- Auto Insurance Plum Springs, KY
- Auto Insurance Richardsville, KY
- Auto Insurance Richmond, KY