Would you like to insure a new or used car, truck, or SUV? If so, you have come to the right place. We have partnered with the leading auto insurance providers – companies such as GEICO, Progressive, Nationwide, and many others – to let you find the lowest car insurance quotes…on the web! Requesting Massachusetts car insurance quotes from a diverse variety of insurers is a convenient way to ensure you won’t be paying too much with regards to your monthly premiums. Once you examine policies, monthly premiums, and discounts from several insurance providers, you can make an informed decision about which policy is perfect for your car, truck, or SUV.
Massachusetts Car Insurance Requirements
Live in Massachusetts? Then you are required to have auto insurance. Massachusetts has regulations prescribing the minimum degree of maximum liability you must carry. Oftentimes, you will see these liability thresholds outlined as 3 dollar sums, like $20,000/$40,000/$5,000.
- $20,000: bodily injury liability maximum for a single person hurt in a crash
- $40,000: bodily injury liability maximum for all persons injured in one collision
- $5,000: property-damage liability maximum for one accident
Massachusetts No-Fault Insurance
Massachusetts is one of the dozen no-fault insurance states in the US. In no states, the policyholder must pay the medical expenses of you and your passengers, even if you didn’t cause the crash. No-fault auto insurance laws are intended to reduce insurance fraud, which is a serious issue in some states.
Massachusetts UM/UIM Laws
Uninsured motorist coverage is required in Massachusetts. Uninsured motorist protection, otherwise known as UM/UIM coverage, pays for bodily injury to the insured, a passenger or others in the insured’s care if the injury is caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. Here at Get a Car Insurance Quote Online, we advise that you get uninsured motorist coverage, no matter if it’s required in your state or not. This is because almost three in 20 American motorists aren’t covered by insurance.
- Auto Insurance Boston, MA
- Auto Insurance Brockton, MA
- Auto Insurance Cambridge, MA
- Auto Insurance Dorchester, MA
- Auto Insurance Fall River, MA
- Auto Insurance Framingham, MA
- Auto Insurance Lawrence, MA
- Auto Insurance Lowell, MA
- Auto Insurance Lynn, MA
- Auto Insurance New Bedford, MA
- Auto Insurance Newton, MA
- Auto Insurance Quincy, MA
- Auto Insurance Somerville, MA
- Auto Insurance Springfield, MA
- Auto Insurance Worcester, MA