Need to get an affordable insurance policy for a new car or truck? If so, you have come to the right place. We have partnered with the leading auto insurance companies – issuers such as GEICO, Progressive, Nationwide, and others – to let you review car insurance rates – on the web! Requesting an auto insurance quote from a considerable selection of insurers is a perfect way to ensure you don’t overpay for your monthly premiums. Once you compare policies, monthly premiums, and discounts between providers, you can make an informed decision about which policy is best for you.
Auto Insurance Requirements in Missouri
Live in Missouri? Then you’re required to purchase a car insurance policy.
Like every state, Missouri has legislation outlining the total amount of liability coverage you need to possess. Frequently, you might find these liability thresholds displayed as three usd sums, as in $25,000/$50,000/$10,000.
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for Single Individual: $25,000
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for All Parties: $50,000
- Property Damage Liability Limit: $10,000
No Fault Insurance in Missouri
Missouri is not a no fault insurance state. In a no-fault state, you must pay the medical expenses of you and your vehicle’s occupants, regardless of who caused the collision. No-fault auto insurance laws are intended to limit insurance fraud.
Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Missouri
In Missouri, uninsured motorist insurance is required. Uninsured motorist coverage, also called UM/UIM coverage, provides protection in the event that the insured is involved in an accident in which the other party is at fault, but not insured. Lots of insurance agents recommend that you get uninsured motorist insurance, regardless of whether it’s required where you live. Why? Because almost 15% of American motorists are uninsured.
- Auto Insurance Ballwin, MO
- Auto Insurance Columbia, MO
- Auto Insurance Cottleville, MO
- Auto Insurance Dellwood, MO
- Auto Insurance Ellisville, MO
- Auto Insurance Florissant, MO
- Auto Insurance Gladstone, MO
- Auto Insurance Hazelwood, MO
- Auto Insurance Independence, MO
- Auto Insurance Kansas City, MO
- Auto Insurance Lees Summit, MO
- Auto Insurance Manchester, MO
- Auto Insurance Saint Charles, MO
- Auto Insurance Saint Joseph, MO
- Auto Insurance Saint Louis, MO
- Auto Insurance Springfield, MO
- Auto Insurance St Peters, MO
- Auto Insurance Town And Country, MO
- Auto Insurance Wildwood, MO
- Auto Insurance Winchester, MO